Mundo Exalted Forum
Bienvenid@!
Si es tu primera vez, por favor no olvides registrarte para empezar a formar parte de esta comunidad.
Si ya te has registrado, solo tienes que conectarte para acceder a tu cuenta.

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

Mundo Exalted Forum
Bienvenid@!
Si es tu primera vez, por favor no olvides registrarte para empezar a formar parte de esta comunidad.
Si ya te has registrado, solo tienes que conectarte para acceder a tu cuenta.
Mundo Exalted Forum
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Glories of the Most High: Spoilers oficiales!!!

2 participantes

Glories of the Most High: Spoilers oficiales!!! Empty Glories of the Most High: Spoilers oficiales!!!

Mensaje por Maese Mateo Jue Ago 27, 2009 10:34 am

POR FIN!!!!! Very Happy

Spoilers oficiales de Glories of the Most High, los cuales quiero compartir con todos ustedes.

Disfruten del primer Charm oficial de Habilidad 9 y Esencia 9. Cool

So, when I got back from GenCon, John said something. I don't remember exactly what it was, but next thing I knew I was writing his blog post for him. Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure I was taking a drink at the time.

Anyhow, I've been asked a million questions about my work developing the upcoming PDF exclusive Glories of the Most High (and by "a million," I mean "three, including one at GenCon.") Essentially, it will be a three-PDF series detailing the Unconquered Sun, Luna and the Maidens. Each will contain a rundown of the Incarna in question, a full write-up of their stats, some of their entourage, some of the observances made to the Incarna, and some awesome new Charms, martial arts, rites, artifacts and other crunchy goodness. All of this brought you to by Exalted writers you may know well: Michael Goodwin, John Mørke and Holden Shearer, with an assist by Neall Raemonn Price.

But what is a "Chambers of Love" blog post without a spoiler? I submit that it would be an inferior thing, indeed. As such, I bring to you a new Charm for both Solars and Abyssals. PLEASE NOTE that this is from the pre-edited text, so there might be some changes between this draft and what finally gets released.

Iron Talon Technique

Cost: 5m, 1wp; Mins: Martial Arts 6, Essence 6; Type: Supplemental

Keywords: Combo-OK, Obvious, Mirror (Ultimate Inevitability of the Grave)

Duration: Instant

Prerequisite Charms: Dragon Coil Technique

Once a Lawgiver has laid his hand upon an enemy, his wrath becomes inescapable. Even the Primordials learned this, to their sorrow. This Charm may be used to enhance a roll to maintain or gain control of an ongoing grapple, giving it an automatic threshold of one success more than the Solar’s opponent. If another effect contests this, add (Essence) in extra dice to the resulting roll.

A second purchase of this Charm at Martial Arts 9+, Essence 9+, allows it to be invoked as an inherent ability, which does not count as a Charm activation.

New Abyssal Charm: Ultimate Inevitability of the Grave (Prerequisite: Inescapable Iron Grip). The Abyssal version of Iron Talon Technique has different prerequisites but is otherwise identical.

Última edición por Maese Mateo el Miér Nov 04, 2009 9:04 am, editado 1 vez
Maese Mateo
Maese Mateo
Administrador
Administrador

http://daystarchronicles.blogspot.com.ar

Glories of the Most High: Spoilers oficiales!!! Empty Re: Glories of the Most High: Spoilers oficiales!!!

Mensaje por Naitsirc Jue Ago 27, 2009 3:00 pm

interesante por lo visto este compendio de 3 libros

esperaremos que salga

alguna idea de fecha?
Naitsirc
Naitsirc
Exaltado Solar
Exaltado Solar

Glories of the Most High: Spoilers oficiales!!! Empty Re: Glories of the Most High: Spoilers oficiales!!!

Mensaje por Maese Mateo Jue Ago 27, 2009 6:55 pm

Lo único que tengo hasta ahora:

Maese Mateo:
Very interesting. I hope to see thouse books soon. Any date?

Eddyfate:
That's a little up in the air at the moment. I think September/October is where we're heading with it, but don't quote me on that.
Maese Mateo
Maese Mateo
Administrador
Administrador

http://daystarchronicles.blogspot.com.ar

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado